Friday, February 5, 2016

Media Codes

What's your favorite brand? Why?
My favorite brand is Adidas. It is my favorite my favorite clothing and footwear brand it is very comfortable and pretty. Also there are many different types of styles and the clothes are very unique.

What types of code(s) are used by this brand to make it appealing to people (symbolic, written, or technical)?
Adidas has a very unique logo and the three lines on the logo stand for the landmasses for America, Europe and Africa, and Asia. The color of the logo is black and white and the color black in the logo means authority, power, and sophistication.

Do you think this brand's advertising influences whether you like it? Why or why not?
I don't think Adidas' advertisements influence me to like the brand because I have never seen an advertisement for Adidas. I like Adidas for its logo and how comfortable the clothes are. Also, some of the styles of the hoodies are really cute and I like their colors black and white.

No comments:

Post a Comment